We exist to ensure that every business in the UK has access to full fibre gigabit-capable connectivity, through our growing 500+ strong partner community. This enables opportunity, progress, exploration, creativity, innovation and commerce. Rapidly advancing technology means there’s never been a more exciting time; for you, for business, and for the future. Limitless potential for everyone.
By creating a digital powerhouse, help us build our ITS brand into the best wholesale connectivity provider in the industry and our Faster Britain brand into the most famous business connectivity authority in the UK.
This role will develop and lead our ambitious digital marketing plans and drive their success. The successful candidate will be instrumental in building online brand awareness and stimulating lead generation via digital channels to achieve our ambitious growth targets.
You will have sole ownership of all aspects of the online experience across paid and organic search, website development, link-building, EDM, digital ad placement and affiliates to generate high quality traffic and valuable conversions. The role will also span regional campaign support, UX development of our partner portal and some social media activity, predominantly on LinkedIn.
You will work closely with key stakeholders, including our content expert and specialist external agencies to ensure the brand experience across all digital touchpoints is industry-leading, relevant, and intuitive. With budget responsibility, you must be commercially minded and comfortable interrogating analytics to highlight learnings for optimisation, along with defined ROI.
The key accountabilities include but are not limited to;
- Develop a digital marketing plan which meets key business objectives and generates demonstrable inbound interest for ITS (via partners) and Faster Britain (from end-user businesses)
- Manage and monitor all aspects of our digital marketing activity including but not limited to:
- SEO strategy, working closely with the campaign executive and content specialist
- Paid search strategies, including LinkedIn geo-targeting
- Digital display opportunities
- Affiliate marketing
- The ongoing development of www.itstechnologygroup.com and www.fasterbritain.com websites to ensure maximum on-site conversion
- Nurture programme creation and management within our marketing automation platform Pardot, across acquisition/nurture/retention
- Embrace a test and learn approach to optimise efforts and ensure maximum return on spend
- Prepare and present regular reports on digital marketing performance, really understand the digital ‘user journey’ and lead funnel
- Periodically review competitor online tactics and find ways to exploit or defend against
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, lead tracking scores and target audience engagement
- Remain at the forefront of the latest and future marketing trends to ensure that we can utilise industry leading techniques and technologies
- Lead by example, role models behaviours in line with the ITS values
You will have a demonstrable track record of;
- Creating, delivering, and evaluating the success of digital marketing plans
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a digital marketing position, preferably in a B2B environment
- Excellent understanding of modern digital trends and technologies
- Decent knowledge of the regulatory aspects of digital advertising such as GDPR, Privacy & Electronics Communications and the CAP code
- Tight management of external agencies to ensure plans are delivered on time and to budget
- Experience of Pardot marketing automation packages is preferred
- In-depth knowledge of analytical platforms across LinkedIn, Google, SEM
- Ability to review/analyse large data sets and distil this into clear and concise information which can feed actionable plans
- Self-motivated and driven to meet objectives and targets
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated with an eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to influence in a range of situations
- Flexible in approach to change and challenge
- Adopting a flexible approach with the ability to travel occasionally throughout the UK
All job descriptions outline the key accountabilities and requirements for the role and will form the basis for individual performance assessments/reviews. These are non contractual and are subject to review and amendment from time to time as seen necessary by the organisation.