Main Purpose of Role
As Quality Manager, you will be responsible for assisting in developing and maintaining
Quality Management across the business.
ITS is a fast paced, growing business certified to ISO 9001, 14001, 22301, 27001 and 45001
standards. You will support the SHEQ function within the business and will assist in
maintaining and continuously improving the Quality standards and Management
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensuring contractual and quality requirements are developed, understood and met.
• Developing, communicating, implementing and promoting project quality plans.
• Developing and implementing quality control audit plans.
• Identifying testing specifications for projects.
• Evaluating and testing the composition, appearance, and functionality of installations
and builds both during and following completion.
• Assisting Operations team members to complete quality audits and overseeing their
• Collaborating with Operations employees on quality standards and procedures.
• Ensuring that products comply with industry standards.
• Documenting defects and recommendations for improvement.
• Preparing and presenting quality audit reports to Management.
• Keeping abreast of industry standards and regulations.
• Reporting on project quality performance and ensuring all key issues are addressed
with agreed solutions.
• Ensuring appropriate systems and procedures are in place for use by the project
o project quality benchmarking at initiation;
o project quality monitoring;
o project quality reporting;
o corrective actions
• Liaising with quality sub-contractors to ensure issues are dealt with in an
• Undertaking continual improvement activities and lessons learnt to increase the
effectiveness and efficiency of the programme.
• Routine meetings, strengthen interactions with the customer and sub-contractors in
respect of quality performance.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
• Act in accordance with our values and behaviours
• Take active responsibility for your own career development and performance.
• Ensure your conduct is within our policies.
• Involvement in the maintenance of ISO Integrated Management System.
In addition to the responsibilities listed above, the job holder may be required to
perform other duties as assigned from time to time by their manager or a senior
This job description may vary to reflect changes within the marketplace, the
department, or the business
Main Purpose of Role