One of the UK’s most exciting and fastest growing full fibre infrastructure providers. We design, build
and operate ultrafast full fibre network, purpose built to help UK businesses thrive through our 500+
partners community. Rapidly advancing technology means there’s never been a more exciting time;
for you, for business, and for the future.
The Key Account Manager will play a key role in leading the ITS relationship with a number of our
key partner accounts.
The role will take responsibility for developing relationships and delivering our revenue and volume
targets through c.10-15 of our key partner accounts. You’ll have responsibility for growing existing
revenues, and developing deep commercial relationships, to deliver long term profitable growth for
• Operates as an effective and collaborative member of the wider Go to Market sales team
• Delivery of all sales targets including TCV, Orders, ARPU and retention. Balancing revenue growth
opportunities with ITS profit objectives across the team, qualifying effectively and aligning
opportunities to our strategic goals
• Maintain and grow ITS current revenue streams through deep partner relationships, ensuring high
levels of customer experience and retention
• Identification, quantification, and development of current and future market opportunities
• Develop and negotiate and deliver commercial agreements
• Driving continuous improvements for your partners, indirectly managing numerous internal
stakeholders to ensure we have a best in class partner sales model and approach
• Identifying and managing risks & issues, minimising the impact to customers and the ITS
business. Acting as a point of escalation for partner issues, where necessary as cover for the Key
Accounts Sales Manager
• Leads by example, role models behaviours in line with the ITS values
A progressive track record, including 5+ years of sales partner account management, gained ideally
within a customer centric, telecoms or ISP business. Demonstrates the ability to work in a fast paced
and growing business that changes constantly whilst dealing with ambiguity
Demonstrable experience of leading, developing and growing partner relationships.
Ability to build and maintain strong relationships both internally and externally with clients, delivery
partners and other external stakeholders including where appropriate regulatory bodies
Seeks new ways of working, driving efficiencies and advancements, which improve both business
growth and customer experience
Drives change and transformation with the lens on the customer, through technology and process
Significant, demonstrable experience of over achieving sales targets and other customer success KPI’s.
KPI and MI driven, focussed on achieving and exceeding all performance measures. Proactive in
seizing opportunities, setting, and pursuing goals within a growing business.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ensures the right message is delivered across the
business and externally. Ability to solve problems and communicate decisions in a creative but